Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm a Big Boy Now

We had our 15 month check up this last Friday and we are doing good. We weigh 22 lbs 4 oz and we are 30 1/2 inches tall. We are now in the 25th percentile for height and weight and 50th percentile for our head circumference. Not bad for a 5 week early baby. We are catching up to cousin Trent!!!( look out here I come Trent!!!)

Mommy and Daddy thought that it would be good for me to get used to the potty chair and I have started to go poopy and potty in the big boy chair. They put me on the potty when I wake up from sleeping at night or my naps. They also ask me if I need to go and I walk down the hall to the bathroom and hit the top of the toilet. Slowly I am learning when I need to go. My babysitters are helping too. Mommy bought me some special pants that will help me learn not to go in my diaper (Pull Ups). We haven't used them yet, but I think we will soon.

Just for clarification, us potty training Byron does not mean we are going to get pregnant this year. ( Sorry mom, Kimmy, Megan and Amy)

5 comments:

Caralee (CJ) Waddell said...

Holy-holy cow! I cannot believe you are already potty training Byron! I'm scared to DEATH to start with Lucas whom is even older than he is. I am in awe and secretly jealous... Good luck and do tell all your tips!

Kyle & Melanie Kropf said...

hahaha...your pregnancy comment was pretty funny!! but it sounds like you all are doing great and having fun...especially during your Disneyland visit!!

The Hanks Family said...

Hey there lori... annaleesa. I am impressed with you potty training already way to go. Hope all is going well for you.

Krewson Family said...

Im glad I found your blog :) now you will have to keep it updated so all of us Krewson Vaughns can keep track of you. Byron is so cute and...we are coming down on March 19th for a couple days and will hopefully come by to say hi.

Kim said...

Hi! Jessica found your blog and we got excited :) I read that and was very confused at how small your son was. Then I saw the 2009. We need more updates! :) We love you! It's been so long Richard and Lori!