Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Fun












We had a blast on the 4th of July. Byron had so much fun helping daddy light fireworks. He loved playing with the sparklers. For about a week after ward he wanted to light fireworks every night. He was so much fun. My little pyro!
We have also been having fun in grandma's pool. At first Byron was a little nervous to get in. Now we can't get him out. All he wants to do now is go swimming at grandma's. He won't wear the floaties anymore either. Jumping off the side of the pool and off the diving board are acouple of his favorite things. He is fearless which makes me a little nervous but when daddy is in the water with him I am ok. Byron is my little fish. He loves the water, which I love. I am so glad that he is not afraid of it. It was funny yesterday in the pool. He tried doing the butterfly stroke. Daddy was doing it, so he decided that he wanted to. It was so cute. He looks like a little frog doing it.

No comments: